Current Employment Opportunities
AVIARY ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The Gabriel Foundation, a parrot welfare organization and shelter, is in need of a full time Administration Manager for our Aviary location in Elizabeth, CO.
This role will report to our President and be the administrator of several programs and processes as well as a main point of contact for donors, clients and staff. Candidates for this role must be strategic thinkers and highly motivated self-starters capable of diving in and making a difference within a short period of time. Candidates must be very organized multi-taskers with excellent problem solving skills, and be able to effectively engage and communicate with donors and the community as well as directly manage a team of employees.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Directly manage employees.
• Serve as a main point of contact and communication with public donors, including solicitation, follow up, data entry and regular reporting on financial and in-kind donation activity.
• Serve as a main point of contact and relationship building with the public, including conducting tours and other speaking and outreach engagements.
• Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer service relationships.
• Perform quality evaluations of operations, including daily facility walkthroughs.
• Track supply inventory levels at the aviary.
• Manage the data integrity of the CRM system.
• Administer the Petfinder and Adopt-a-Pet integration with the CRM.
• Chair daily staff meetings.
• Create volunteer assignments
• Manage, track and report on special strategic projects as assigned.
• College degree required, business degree preferred
• 5-7 years work experience required
• Intermediate Excel and Word skills required
• Experience with data analysis required
• Experience with accounting concepts & systems required
• Business Database Software experience required
• Experience with non-profits a plus